Recipe Contributed by Daina Mahimwala
½ kg cauliflower cut into large florets
2 onions cut long
1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
1 tsp dhania powder
½ tsp jeera powder
1 cinnamon stick
1 dried red chilly
1 cup coconut milk
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
* Put the onions in a pan on slow fire.
* Cover the pan for a while and allow onions to soften by adding a tbs of water at
* Then add ginger garlic paste & continue to cook in water.
* Add the rest of the ingredients except dhania & jeera and cook on slow fire till
florets are semi cooked. (While doing this cover the pan & put water on top of
pan so that the ingredients don’t stick to the pan).
* Add dhania & jeera and cook till ready.
* Garnish with coriander leaves.