Thursday, June 24, 2010

Healthy laddoos ( Balls)


This is a very easy recipe to make laddoos at home. They can be called as 'Adadiya' but all raw vegan. To make this you need 1 part Peanuts, grounded. 1 Part dry coconut powder, 1 Part sesame seeds grounded. Dry prunes, cashews quantity as desired. A pinch of Poppy seeds called as Khus Khus seeds, dry ginger powder called as Sunth, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, jeggary powder, 2 part of date pieces. It is ook if you have one or few ingredients less or more. You can just adjust.
Mix all these ingredients in a mixture/ grinder. Now make laddoos out of this mix. It takes very little time to make these. They are very healthy. I save them in refrigerator. I usually eat one daily. I carry around in a small box with me. When I am hungry, I quickly eat one! Very filling, and satisfying.
Recipe contributed by Rupa Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment