Thursday, April 30, 2009

Green Smoothies - My daily dose!


I love to drink at least one green smoothy every day. Here is what I made today for myself.
I had one frozen banana, few pieces of frozen papaya and five leaves of Chinese cabbage. You can see all these in the picture here. At the bottom - banana pieces, then papaya, and finally leaves chopped. I made the smoothy out of this. It tastes so good, particularly in the summer time when it is so hot outside. Very easy to make, takes just few minutes, looks great, tastes divine and is very healthy food! The proportion of fruit to green leaves is 60:40 for best results. Keep combination simple. Take just one type of green leaves and one or two fruits. Everyone loves this, particularly children just freak out on this.Enjoy.
Written by Rupa Shah

1 comment: